PDF – Heart of the Home Quilt Pattern
Downloadable PDF Quilt Pattern by Robyn Shapiro
Out of stock
Please note, this is a downloadable version of the Pattern.
If you would like to order a physical booklet please purchase here.
A variation on the traditional log cabin technique, this striking design uses braid quilt techniques to great effect. The delicate Liberty Tana Lawn fabrics have been carefully selected in various light and dark tones to create interest and contrast throughout the overall pattern. This quilt quickly comes together using machine stitching.
• One fat 1/8th red/pink fabric for the ‘heart of the home’ centre of the blocks
• 10 light fat quarters of various print fabrics
• 10 dark fat quarters of various print fabrics
• 1 metre light large scale print for the border
• 2m Backing Fabric (pieced)
• 2m Batting (pieced)
• 6m of Bias Binding
+ basic sewing supplies/machine
Finished Quilt Size is approximately 55” (140cm) square
This downloadable PDF includes: written instructions and diagrams.